Zapp Pure Ultraviolet UV Sterilizers
This exciting new UV was designed to work with today's low amperage pumps and high flow filters, such as the AquaBead line. Sporting an impressive 4" vessel with 3" inlets/outlets means no flow restrictions.
The Zapp Pure UV units are truly high performance/high intensity units utilizing over 70,000 microwatts of killing power. Few UV's can make this claim. These units won't nickel and dime you to death. Replace only one lamp instead of several. This could save you big "$".
Changing a lamp or ballast on these is so simple even an adult can do it. It's not as complicated as programming your VCR. Remove the top cover, unplug the single 4 prong connector, slide out the lamp and insert the new one and you're done. Removing the quartz tube is just as easy.
- High Intensity - 70,000 microwatt output
- 316 Stainless Steel - not 304 like most stainless units
- Longlife Electronic Ballasts
- Optional GFIC protector
- Long 12' cord or longer by special order
- 3" inlet/outlet
- 4" Diameter chamber for maximum kill in a single pass
- Quartz Sleeve LeakTite fitting is all stainless, including the lock down nut
- Lamp changing is easy-takes only minutes
- Adjustable Pressure switch equipped for automatic easy on/off
- Pressure switch bypass button equipped-for easy lamp & ballast testing
- Can be mounted horizontal or vertical
- 1 year warranty on the lamp.
- 5 year warranty on the rest of the unit.
- Polished inside AND OUT for maximum effect
- Flow Rate up to 7812 GPH