Skimmer - Easy Pro - Axiom
The Easy Pro Axiom Series offers top-of-the-line solutions for ponds. These powerful skimmers serve as a pre-filter and help to reduce the amount of debris and fine particulates that reaches the pump. The Axiom Series skimmers offer reliable performance, and the skimmers in the range can be used to filter one or two pond pumps. The versatile skimmers have a unique design, where the pump rests behind the debris net rather than beside it, leading to improved filtration. In addition, the Axiom Series skimmers allow you to easily adjust the level of your pond.
Easy Pro Axiom Series models: the SA5000, the PSA7000 and the PSA 9000. Between the three skimmer models in the range, there is a style for nearly every type of pond.
Axiom Series Skimmers allow pond owners to adjust their pond level with an adjustable overflow. The skimmer can be set up for one or two pump filtration and is aluminum framed; plus carries a debris net and filter brushes.
- Adjustable overflow allows finished pond level to be adjusted
- Front to back design - with the pump sitting behind the debris net instead of along side it
- One piece aluminum framed debris net makes cleaning quick and easy
- PSA5000 and PSA7000 come with dual 2" factory installed spinweld fittings (bulkheads) allowing for one or two pump installations
- PSA9000 and PSA11000 come with two 2" and one 3" factory installed spinwelds allowing for two smaller or one larger pump
- PSA5000/7000/9000 are compatable with the SETS2 extension tube
- The PSA5000 has a UV option
- PSA5000/7000 have an optional molded rock lid
- The Pond Skimmer/Filter Combo PSA3600D combines mechanical and bioligical filtration all in one unit
Pond Skimmers or Pond Surface Skimmers are a very beneficial addition to any pond filtration system and greatly reduce maintenance. While they come in many sizes and variations they all serve the same fundamental purpose, that is remove floating debris from the water service before they sink and clog other components of the filtration system. A sort of mechanical prefilter that removes leaves, pollen, whirly birds and anything else that falls from the sky. They are easy to install and hide but should be placed on the opposite side or end of a waterfall, or other water outlet, to provide good water circulation. A cluttered pond surface is unhealthy and unsitely.
Planning a new pond, let us help by providing you with our handy pond planning calculator. Or, better yet, give us a call.