Simply the best bottom drains on the market
Quality materials and superior construction differentiates the Rhino over other Spindrifter type drains. A few of the problems associated with the Spindrifter have been alleviated in the Rhino design including;
- Thicker flanges and liner attachment ring that will not flex or crack
- All attachments are machine fitted for extra strength with no need for gap filling
- All joints are hand welded resulting in more strength than the speed welds used on the Spindrifter
- 3inch height over the horizontal discharge port for more concrete over the horizontal discharge port -the Spindrifter requires a collar to increase the height over the drain
- Direct pipe connection into the air bladder -the Spindrifter requires you to snake an air line through the pipe
- Rhino air drains contain an air check valve to prevent water entering the air line.
- Rhino drains are American made and cost less than the Spindrifter
Rhino Series I drains are vertical discharge in your choice of 3inch or 4inch pipe. The Rhino II air drain is 4 inch ported, horizontal discharge.