New and improved Cetus version II has shipped from the factory in the UK, and will be available early May of this year. There are no changes to the current price structure for these new units.
Changes to the popular Cetus include the following;
· The inch inlet port has been extended to allow for more connection surface area. This extension also now places the coupler at base level self supporting.
· The internal distance between the bellows connection points has been reduced. This change allows the use of a much shorter bellows which significantly reduces flexing.
· Water level configuration has been changed to be equal with the top of the Cetus II body.
· The outlet port has been changed to a inch spin-weld fitting, which places the port slightly lower in the body.
· The waste port is now also a inch spin-weld, which allows for direct connection to rigid of flex PVC pipe.
· Metal inserts are now installed in the top of the body to allow for the attachment of weir stops. This prevents the weir from hyper-extending.
The pump fed Cetus Sieve performs the same function as the gravity fed one, that is to pre-filter or remove solid wastes. However the pump fed sieve is placed above the pond water level and the exit water gravity fed to another filter or back into the pond.
- Max Flow 4,750 GPH
- Inlet 2 inches
- Outlet 4 inches
- Outlet Waste 3 inches
- Height 37.2 inches
- Length 33.5 inches
- Width 22.4 inches
- Screen 300 microns